We’ve been collecting stories about the people of Mile Cross and where they lived, worked and played over the last 100 years.
Now we’re making an online map, so everyone can explore the stories themselves. This will be live in Spring 2023.
Do you have a story we could add to the map? You can send us your story, or we can help you write it.
1. About 50 words of text, telling us your story.
2. One, or more pictures.
3. A location, such as road name, place name, or postcode.
Give us your story by:
– Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
– Writing it down and taking it to either MileXchange Shop Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9.30am to 5pm, 185 Drayton Rd, NR3 2PG, UK (Drayton Rd Roundabout shops, or The Phoenix Centre, 132 Mile Cross Rd., NR3 2LD
– Getting in touch to arrange for us to write it with you.
Contact us here:
The Phoenix Centre
Mile Cross Road
Norwich, NR3 2LD
tel: 07896 781574